monogramming, gifts and more

Monday, September 17, 2007

Girls beach trip......

Yesterday, I got back from a girls beach trip that was so much fun and very much needed. My friend Anna's family has a beach house in Fort Morgan, AL. We left Thurs morning. It is usually a annual trip for us but we haven't been in two years because of the Katrina clean-up and she had twins last Sept. I would post a picture but after putting new batteries in my camera and taking it all the way there, I left my disk in my printer. My friends took pictures but they haven't emailed them to me yet. It was so nice to........ take the longest HOT bath every night in a whirlpool tub as long as I wanted, go to bed and not worry about anything, sleep as late as I could, fix only me something to eat, go to the beach and only put sunscreen on me. I do love going with my family too, but moms need a break from everything and only have girl talk and fun. Now, I have to go to work tomorrow--that's hard too being off almost a week. Wint did servive with all the boys. I hope everyone has a wonderful week. I am horrible about posting daily, I will try to get better.

No comments: