monogramming, gifts and more

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Gift for moms, sisters, daughters, friends, etc.....

I made this from scratch... a long piece of wood. Well, my dad helped cut
the wood and drill holes.....which looked really fun.
I need a saw and drill for Christmas!
It was fun and would look great in your house.
Mom don't take my picture early in the morning
Happy baby
School pictures...they turned out great

Trip to get our pumpkins and hay,

I am going to hold off on the mums b/c they only last for 4-6 weeks for me

Landon had a friend named Halle
that came over for a play date.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that tray and I want one - let me know when you start doing them and selling them!

Anonymous said...

Hey allison-
that is such a COOL tray. Are you gonna sell them? let me know-

Jennifer in MS said...

Hey Allison,
Thanks for the link from your blog to mine!

You have a gorgeous family! I love your family photo at the bottom of the page!!

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your darling creations!

Have a blessed day!